Friday, January 23, 2009

Michelle.

I have to admit...I am very pleased with this session. What a beautiful,and very stylish bride! We had some great locations, and she just had a natural way of "working it" in front of the camera. Lyndee my awesome assistant help me and we used some of the off camera lighting I have been learning more about and I love the results. Michelle's sister Amber is getting a free family portrait session for the referral. I know a lot of people get engaged around the Holidays so if you know anyone who is getting married and looking for a photographer send them my way...














2 comments:

Joanna said...

Okay, girlfriend, you seriously ROCKED this session. Wow! I especially LOVE the first one (perfect lighting) and the one of her twirling her dress. They just make me plain ol' happy!

Alicia said...

Amanda,
(sorry I tried the 'contact me' but it didn't work.)
Anyway I was wondering about your prices. I want to get some of my little guy and maybe some of me and him (you do photoshop right? I haven't lost all my baby weight..lol)I was thinking about doing them in the next couple of moths or so and am just getting prices right now.

You can email me at fore.alicia@gmail.com

Thanks!

Alicia Fore

p.s. your pictures are beautiful! :) You do an awesome job.