Friday, November 6, 2009

Christmas Cards {2009-Holiday season}

It is that time of year AGAIN (actually I am running a little behind on getting these posted). Here are the card's Bishop Images is offering this year, I think they are fun.

CARD #1


CARD #2


CARD #3


CARD #4


CARD #5


CARD #6


CARD #7



CARD #8


CARD #9


CARD #10


CARD #11




CARD #12


CARD DETAILS
So last year due to the "sluggish" economy I offered some specials. Well now the economy is in the toilet and I still want to offer cards so here is the deal:

I am offering Christmas cards this year at my cost...$1.00 each
(meaning you pay what I pay to have unique and fabulous cards)

  • All cards are 5x7 in size and are press printed on BOTH sides. One side is the design of the card you choose, and the backside can be a 5x7 of your favorite image or a matching design...plain 5x7 images can be framed.
  • All cards come with envelopes.
  • All cards are press printed on beautiful pearl paper (it is amazing!)
  • All cards must be images that I have taken for you.
  • All card colors can be changed and custom text is available.
  • The cards come in increments of 25. For example if you need 39 cards, you would have to order 50.








1 comment:

The Cecil Clan said...

I'm so sad that we can't take pics while you are here cuz I'd LOVE to get some of these cards from you! They are beautiful! Maybe next year...