Sunday, January 11, 2009

FINALLY...A NEW WEBSITE FOR US!

I am just so excited. My new website went live today: www.bishopimages.com
Let me know what you think. It is still a work in progress (I noticed some problems in text) but overall it is much better than what I had before and shows a good variety of images. Please let me know your thoughts about the site. I am thinking about having some blog contest because I want more feedback. If you ever have any questions about any images of anything photographically feel free to ask!! Thanks so much for looking!

5 comments:

Ellen said...

Amanda I love your pictures and your website. I would like to have you take some pictures of my family this spring. I still need one of my daughter in her baptism dress last year. She is now 9.

Ellen said...

grAmanda I love your pictures and your website. I would like to have you take some pictures of my family this spring. I still need one of my daughter in her baptism dress last year. She is now 9.

Lyndee said...

I think it's awesome! :)

Anonymous said...

Looks Grrreat! You are awesome!

Anonymous said...

We absolutely love the new website!!! Everything looks really great, plus the pictures of us are not too shabby :)