Sunday, June 7, 2009

Jeremy & Megan-married!

This was an fun wedding to shoot. Megan is THE MOST laid back bride I have ever photographed, what a beautiful bride she is. The wedding was held in her parents home, and the reception in their beautiful back yard. The food was amazing (thanks Josselyn), and Lyndee and I had a good time as usual. It got pretty windy so using the lightboxes was pretty interesting, I am thinking I need to get some sand bags to hold them down. I am learning to make the best of every situation, no matter the time of day. I finally feel like I have the necessary equipment to achieve a certain professional look no matter the circumstances (full sun, low light, etc.)

I book THREE weddings over the past 10 days, and I am very excited to shoot each one of them!





























------

1 comment:

Clifton and Melinda said...

Awesome Amanda...you really are so talented :)