Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Chris-Class of 2009

Chris was a good sport, and let me make him play "model" for an hour or so. I have started to use an off camera fill light for a lot of portrait work and I am loving it. I hate packing around the softbox and stand, but for me it makes a big difference in the finished portrait. I use available light most of the time but the softbox just adds that extra fill that sometimes a reflector can not. Sadly though Chris was one of my only "Senior" sessions this year. I've only received one call for the free session. I will still honor that request if anyone has a High School Senior that still wants some photos done!







1 comment:

Brandi said...

These are all great shots Amanda! People are CRAZY for not wanting you to do their pics! I'm not a Senior, but I would love the free session :)