Monday, February 18, 2008

The Shamrell's










Can I just say that this Mom of three- is one good looking lady, such beautiful eyes!  I love new red door & their clothes matched perfectly! Working with children is always a challenge but I love it! This is the first shoot with the  newly repair camera I bought in November (I tripped over my tripod  the 2nd time I used the camera, broke a piece off and jammed my lens). My lens had to be sent back to Nikon but it is back too and it is practically brand new (whew!).  Thank Heaven's for back-up equipment. 

5 comments:

Sara said...

They turned out cute. Great job.

Lyndee said...

I think they look really good! and the one of noah turned out really cute!

Andrea Griggs said...

Beautiful family! I'm glad you got your camera fixed.

Anonymous said...

I think she's pretty hot too!

Angie said...

What gorgeous Portraits! Kelly is a barbie I swear! I am jealous!