Thursday, February 7, 2008

The Nielsen's (maternity & more)














This is one of the most fun sessions I have shot in a long time.  The new baby girl arrived healthy and happy Monday evening. Look for a newborn images of her coming soon.  These images are great, I love the one of their little boy. It is like he knew a major change was coming his way. The best part about them is that the Mom-to-be loved them. I am going to make a coffee table book of these images and the newborn images (I'm excited!) Let me know what you think about these images. I enjoy reading the comments!

6 comments:

Di said...

Look at Josselyn showing off all that skin :)
I love the one where they are all laughing... Alejandro looks so cute in that one.
It's funny how the line down the stomach is so noticeable... I have forgotten everything already. I also love the one where she is by the window with the light. Good job!

Anonymous said...

Good job I love them. I wish I dared to take pregnant belly shots like that.

Sara said...

I think they turned out great. I love the one on the bed with all of them laughing.

Anonymous said...

Oh my god, they are beautiful!!!

Unknown said...

How come she looks all sexy when she is nine months prego and I look like I am allergic to bee stings and just got stung 20 times? You really do some amazing work.

Joanna Taylor said...

Oooh! These are gorgeous! Great job, Amanda. These are my favorite of yours by far!