Thursday, October 15, 2009

Stephanie {bridals}

What a pretty bride Stephanie is. She is so excited for her wedding a just a few weeks. Best wishes to you, hopefully you got a BIG diet coke after this session... I know you needed a drink!

I have had some very eventful photo sessions lately too. After this session I went back to my car to find my window had been smashed in and my purse stolen. I knew I should have taken in with me but I was already caring a huge camera bag, light stands, and other equipment so I left it in the car (under a blanket). Someone must have needed my belongings more that myself.











1 comment:

Scarlet said...

Love the pictures - sorry about your car. There was a story on KSL last week about cars getting smashed in at Temple Square and downtown SLC to get camera equipment.