Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Hillman.

Finally, a day when I can sit down to blog. This family has some smoking eyes...this is another late fall session I shot. I am missing the leafs on trees and can not wait for Spring. Spring family sessions are starting to fill up, and I have had several people mention in passing that they want to schedule a session. I am offering 2 different types of sessions:

Child session (1-4 children)
30-60 minute session
I was planning on getting some baby chicks, a little bunny, and some fun Easter eggs for the kids to play with during the session. Urban, rustic or Studio setting.
*includes 1-2 outfit changes, images of kids together, images of kids alone)

Family session (parents and children)
60-90 minute session
*includes 1-2 outfit changes and 2 locations. Several different images of entire family together, kids together, kids individual, and Mom/Dad together.









2 comments:

Di said...

Love the colors... especially the one of them all walking with all of the trees. I enjoy seeing pics of people I know :) Great job as always!

Joanna Taylor said...

Oh I just miss all my neighbors!! These are great Amanda :)