Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Tyler & Mercedes-married!


What a fun day this was. Tyler & Mercedes are so GREAT. I just loved her flowers, and this girl has such a great sense of style. Best Wishes to the two newly- weds!!! Lyndee and I had fun playing with the 2 new lenses we have added to the group. The 85mm 1.4 is smokin', and I love just being a fly on the wall with the 70-200mm 2.8. This was the 1st of three wedding's for Lyndee and I, all in one week!







I love Lyndee (the best assistant's, wide angle shots)

















6 comments:

Joanna Taylor said...

You guys did a great job!

Liz said...

You are amazing and they are so happy!

Sara said...

These look awesome!!

Lyndee said...

Yeah! I think they look great and i love the detail one! :)

Brandi said...

Amanda! I love the pictures from this shoot! Definitely my favorite of yours so far!

Cindy said...

Very, very nice! You girls did awesome!