Friday, August 15, 2008

The dream...

Lyndee (the best assistant ever) and I had the opportunity to attend a program called FREE TO SUCCEED by a very awesome photographer named David Jay. It really was not about technical stuff (lighting, exposure, etc.) but more about workflow, managing time, creating relationships, and "buzz" marketing. It was a great reminder to me to constantly be evaluating were I want to take my photographic life, and remember to balance work and other important aspect of life. Thanks Lyndee for being such a great friend, a fabulous assistant (with a creative eye), and inspiring me to continue to pursue things in this crazy industry. I feel like the last year I have improved a bit, and want to always learn, experiment, and enjoy what I do.

He is pretty cute too!

3 comments:

Joanna Taylor said...

Just had to say that I've seen big improvements for you this year Amanda! Your stuff is rocking lately! I love it!

The Cecil Clan said...

OK, Lyndee looks a little too excited for a married woman! haha You, on the other hand, don't look so sure.

Liz said...

I know it isn't true but he reminds me of Mr David Beckam... CUTE! Where have you been, Have the kids started school? Post Please!!!