Thursday, April 17, 2008

Logan-2008


Pretty good looking guy, huh? These were some of my favorites but they all looked pretty good. Nice wide angle shot LYNDEE! He probably thought I was "up in the night" during this shoot, but we had a good time & we got some fun images. I just figured out how to make the pictures bigger on the blogger (thanks Heather), and there are a few other tweaks I need to make...so look for more changes. I have started working on revamping my website as well and it may soon show an "under construction" sign. I have heard that people actually look at this blog but I only see a few select make comments. Feel free to let me know how you feel about these images (like/dislike). Thanks for looking.










1 comment:

Lyndee said...

Love em! and good cropping on that one! ;) hope tonight's shoot went well! good night...