Sunday, December 9, 2007

The Mahoney's






This was a challenging shoot due to the  rainy, freezing cold weather. We were also working against time (the sun was going down...and I hate to use flash even with a diffuser). However, it is hard to take bad pictures when you have a FUN family as subjects. These kids were troopers even though their tears began to freeze. Thanks guys for being so GREAT! What do you think of this last picture? Yes...I enhanced his already beautiful blue eyes (I was going for more of a dramatic fine art look--TOO MUCH?) Give opinions please!

4 comments:

Lyndee said...

I think it looks great!

Anonymous said...

I like it Amanda!

Heather

Clayton and Hailey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Clayton and Hailey said...

I love that last picture. It does look artistic and I think it's great. (I'm Lyndee's sister Hailey by the way.)